Irregular periods, also known as menstrual irregularities, are a common issue that affects many women at some point in their reproductive life. While some women may experience irregular periods due to underlying medical conditions, others may experience them due to lifestyle factors such as stress, changes in diet or exercise habits, or weight fluctuations. Irregular periods can be uncomfortable and make it difficult for women to predict when their periods will occur. But can these irregular periods turn regular and monthly?
Hamdard Masturin is a well-known Unani medicine manufactured by Hamdard Laboratories (India). Masturin primarily treats menstrual irregularities, uterine disorders like leucorrhoea and ovulatory issues. Additionally, it beautifies the skin and brings back its glow. It is a safe and effective medication made with natural herbal ingredients.
It is specially formulated to support women's reproductive health. It cures many reproductive issues in females. Let's understand each problem in detail and how Hamdard Masturin's natural ingredients can help restore each issue.
1. Menstrual Irregularity: The change in the regularity, duration, or flow of the bleeding is called menstrual irregularity or irregular periods. Stress, change in eating habits, weight, hormonal imbalances, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), thyroid problems, and specific drugs lead to menstrual irregularities.
Some common examples of menstrual irregularities include:
2. Leucorrhoea- Also spelt as leukorrhea, is a condition characterized by a white or yellowish vaginal discharge in females. While some vaginal discharge is normal and healthy, excessive or abnormal vaginal discharge can indicate an underlying medical condition.
Factors that can cause Leucorrhoea:
3. Metritis: The term "metritis" refers to uterine inflammation, which can be brought on by bacterial infection or other causes. It can occur in women of any age but is more common after childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion.
Symptoms of metritis may include:
4. Uterine inflammation: Endometritis, another name for uterine inflammation, is a condition that refers to inflammation of the uterus's endometrial lining. According to World Health Organization, Endometritis affects 10% of reproductive age women and girls globally. It can occur in women of any age but is most commonly seen in women who have recently given birth, had a miscarriage or abortion, or undergone certain medical procedures that involve the uterus. It is often brought on by a bacterial infection (dilation and curettage).
Symptoms of uterine inflammation include:
5. Dysmenorrhoea: Sometimes referred to as painful periods or menstrual cramps during their menstrual cycle. It is characterized by cramping pain or discomfort in the lower abdominal or pelvic area. Many women are affected by it at some point in their reproductive life.
Dysmenorrhoea can be classified into two types:
6. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Also known as PCOD, it is a common hormonal disorder in women of reproductive. It is a condition in which the ovaries produce higher than normal levels of androgens (male hormones), forming small cysts on the ovaries. These cysts can lead to hormonal abnormalities and a variety of symptoms.
Typical signs of PCOD include:
Hamdard Masturin is a natural herbal supplement that contains a blend of various herbs and natural ingredients traditionally used in Unani medicine to support women's reproductive health. Some of the commonly used herbs that are not just good for reproductive health but for overall health as well include:
Hamdard Masturin is available in tablets and syrups in various shapes and sizes. Medicine price depends on its size and form. Hamdard Masturin, 200 ml bottles, cost ₹50 to ₹55.
The recommended dosage of Hamdard Masturin may vary depending on the individual and the specific health condition being treated. It is important to follow the instructions on the product label or as recommended by an Unani or Ayurvedic practitioner.
The syrup should generally be taken after a meal twice a day in doses of 10 ml. It is usually recommended to continue taking the supplement for at least 3-4 menstrual cycles or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Hamdard Masturin is a natural and secure medication with no significant side effects. It could, however, occasionally result in minor side effects like nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Within a few days, these side effects usually go on their own. It is advised to see a physician if the side effects continue.
In Unani medicine, reproductive health is vital to overall health and well-being. The system has a range of natural remedies and treatment approaches used to support the reproductive health of both males and females. Women with menstrual disorders can benefit from the Unani drug Hamdard Masturin. It is safe and effective because it is made with natural ingredients. It is best to consult an Unani practitioner before taking any Unani medication.
A wide range of Hamdard medications is available at Healthy Bazar for both male and female reproductive issues. Hamdard medicine for premature ejaculation not just helps with uncontrollable semen discharge but also helps to cure various other male issues.